Best Day Cleaning is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Best Day Cleaning are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Best Day Cleaning will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Best Day Cleaning encourages applicants of all ages.
Do you want to be a Best Day Cleaning professional?
We are Now Hiring Professional Cleaners!
- Must Apply Here in our website.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must own a reliable vehicle, cell phone and computer with internet.
- Must have at least 5 + years of cleaning experience.
(Experience must be proven through references)
(Cleaning your home is not valid professional experience)
- Must have at least 2 + years of customer service experience.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- 100% Flexibility.
- Be able to work overnights sometimes.
- Be able to work with or without supervision.
- Must be able to provide own eco-friendly cleaning supplies and equipment.
Best Day Cleaning is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Copyright 2019 © Best Day Cleaning. All rights reserved